| < May >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kassala in May is very, very hot at 33.7 °C (92.66 °F).
- The weather in May is arid. A feeble 8.8mm (0.3in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:40 long and the longest day is 12:57 long with an average length of 12:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Kassala May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Kassala, Sudan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Kassala:
- Atbara, Sudan - 359 kms (223.1 miles) NW
- Hudeiba, Sudan - 351.7 kms (218.5 miles) NW
- Shendi, Sudan - 345.4 kms (214.6 miles) WNW
- Aroma, Sudan - 48.8 kms (30.3 miles) NNW
- Shambat, Sudan - 414.8 kms (257.7 miles) W
- Khartoum, Sudan - 412.7 kms (256.5 miles) W
- Halfa El Gedida, Sudan - 87.4 kms (54.3 miles) W
- Wad Medani, Sudan - 335.1 kms (208.2 miles) WSW
- El Showak, Sudan - 135 kms (83.9 miles) SSW
- Gedaref/ Azaza, Sudan - 192.3 kms (119.5 miles) SW
- Sennar, Sudan - 367.7 kms (228.5 miles) SW
- Umm Benin, Sudan - 375.4 kms (233.3 miles) SW
- Abu Na'Ama, Sudan - 390 kms (242.4 miles) SW